I know there is a ton of work thrown at you all the time. Your to-do list is probably 5 pages long, right? Then you start to wonder “What am I getting done at the end of the day and where do I need to spend my energy?”
Let’s talk about a 3 step process that will make your next 90 days your most productive ever.
As always the juiciest stuff is in the video below, but if you’re too pressed for time to watch the full 4 minute video, here’s a quick snapshot.
- Focus on just 3 main things. These are not things that are on your to-do-list- like “email Jane.” Instead, these three things are the things that are going to propel you and your business forward. Things like “Improve Customer Service scores by 10%” or “Gain 25 new sales acquisitions” are great examples of your priorities.
- Define what success looks like for your top 3 priorities. How will you be able to measure whether or not you attained your goal? How will you measure your progress? To ensure you know what success looks like for each of your three priorities, you need data. Ensure you have the reports, analysis and measures to reach your goal. If your priorities are too difficult to measure, you won’t hit them. So use this as an opportunity to make sure your priorities are the right ones.
- Take Action. When you start writing down actions, also consider:
- What is the action I’m going to take?
- When is it due?
- Who is responsible for owning it?
Leave a comment on the video and if you like it, please share the video. You never know how you’ll empower someone to change the world with one simple video share.
The corporate world needs that unique gift that only you bring. So go out into the world, act with conviction, be courageous and live joyfully every single day.
Adwoa Dadzie is a Vice President of Human Resources at Comcast and a Millennial Corporate Career Thought Leader.
The views expressed in this post are Adwoa’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.
GET VIDEOS JUST LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!